From the moment you enter Boulder Ponds Senior Living, you’ll find yourself enjoying the possibilities. It might be coffee with other residents in the cozy café or maybe playing cards while watching local sports teams on the flat-screen TV in the pub. If you love being outside, you can enjoy the beautiful outdoor gardening spaces or relaxing with friends at a fun barbecue on the patio.
Every day is yours to fill with the activities and pastimes that give you pleasure and spark meaning in your life.
What the Sparked Life Has to Offer
At Boulder Ponds Senior Living, we’re driven to create an environment where residents are empowered and encouraged to retain their independence and pursue their passions. We achieve this through our innovative model of guidance and service delivered by caring, energetic, and engaged staff and team members. This proven approach creates a positive environment in which everyone can thrive — but it also produces tangible health results such as reduced ER visits and hospitalizations.
7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing
One of the hallmarks of our model is the 7 Essential Elements of Wellbeing. To retain physical health and independence it is critical that we approach each person’s life holistically — and that means taking steps to ensure that wellbeing is addressed in all aspects of living.
- Social Supports. We help you stay connected to family, friends, and the people and world around you.
- Identity. We help you share your values and live your true self.
- Purpose and Passion. We help you identify and engage in life-enriching opportunities.
- Health and Wellness. We coordinate customized supportive services that will increase your ability to stay in control and have the life you want.
- Home and Safety. We ensure your comfort and peace of mind.
- Thinking and Memory. We help you keep your thinking and memory skills at their best.
- Finances. We help you find the best-fit resources for the highest quality of life.
Learn more about Lifesprk’s approach to living a sparked life.